Wife. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Bibliophile. Janeite. Nerd. Scribbler.
- I am the wife of my own Mr. Darcy-Knightley, the Texan variety.
- I am the mother of a wickedly brilliant son who possesses equal amounts of each attribute.
- I am the daughter of much-treasured parents whom I grow to appreciate more with each passing day.
- I am the sister of a hero who defends my freedom daily, unselfishly.
- I am a ravenous bibliophile known to inhale all forms of the printed word with delight and devour them with abandon.
- I am a Janeite who is unerringly diverted by the magic of fine prose and intriguing characterizations, even Masnfield Park.
- I am a card-carrying nerd without fear, an archetype of the self-assured dork.
- I am a scribbler of shenanigans, mischief, kisses, and happily ever afters.