Wife. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Bibliophile. Janeite. Nerd. Scribbler.
- I am the wife of my own Mr. Darcy-Knightley, the Texan variety.
- I am the mother of wickedly brilliant sons, each in possession of equal amounts of each of those attributes.
- I am the daughter of much-treasured parents whom I grow to appreciate more with each passing day.
- I am the sister of a hero who defends my freedom daily, unselfishly.
- I am a ravenous bibliophile known to inhale all forms of the printed word with delight and devour them with abandon.
- I am a Janeite who is unerringly diverted by the magic of fine prose and intriguing characterizations.
- I am a card-carrying nerd without fear, an archetype of the self-assured dork.
- I am a scribbler of shenanigans, mischief, kisses, and happily ever afters.